Welcome to the Island Rambles Blog

Hi my name is Nora and Welcome to my blog world. This is a nature and birding photo blog about Vancouver Island, B.C. Canada. I am trying to be a birder and I take photos of the birds and scenery I find. I hope you enjoy your time here and please come back again. PHOTOS WILL ENLARGE IF CLICKED. The photos are slide show enabled if you click on them. If you click on the top lighthouse photo it always takes you to the most recent summary list of my postings.

copyright

©all rights reserved on all images and text

Friday, March 29, 2013

Beaver Lake Reflections


Today I am linking to Weekend Reflections with pictures from Beaver Lake.



These are the reflections not upside down shots!!


Weekend Reflections has many great reflection shots to see.

Yay!  I think I got the fix for the LightBox.  So happy about that!
Hope you are having a great weekend.

19 comments:

  1. Such a lovely place, wonderful capture and great reflections for the day, Nora!! Thanks for sharing the beauty! Have a great weekend and a Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Sylvia, hope the moving is going good.

      Delete
  2. the reflections are so clear and the water so still its difficult to know top from bottom, amazing photos! Have a wonderful Easter weekend, I hope the bunny finds you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures. I love reflections and am waiting for open water to see some here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The last one s my favorite -so clear!! Wishing you a great Easter day:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. They're good reflections.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pictures ! The world seems to bee up and down!
    Have a great Eastern!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Beaver lake look really amazing ; I guess it wasn't named like that randomly : where are the beavers now ? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just gorgeous!! Almost like being there.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nature provides and you captured the reflections so creatively ~ ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful reflections!
    Happy Easter!

    -- Wally in Florida

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful reflections!

    Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  12. A lovely composition Nora.

    ReplyDelete
  13. You did a lovely job on these NOra!

    ReplyDelete
  14. The reflections are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love these reflections...seeing the sky upside down is, I am convinced, some kind of magic! The colors are so vibrant! Just love the whole series.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful reflections! A lovely series, have a happy week!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks everyone for coming...had a busy week but did try to visit
    each of your pages, hope I made it to most of them. Your comments
    make me happy.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I so love the beaver. I know it does damage, but they were here first, and we exploited them for furs!

    Quebec has a web cam in a local spot. Details: Cottage Country!

    ReplyDelete

Hi!
Thanks so much for visiting my blog on Vancouver Island Nature and Birds.
I love to take photos of places we go to on Vancouver Island and the birds and animals we see.
I love also to get comments so please leave a note for me.
Cheers and thanks again. Nora
Please do not link in a comment, I have to then delete as there is too much spam going on.
Comment moderation is on so the comment does not publish right away.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

CONTINUE READING PREVIOUS POSTS

CONTINUE READING PREVIOUS POSTS